Girls, Would you date a bisexual man if he was incredibly good looking?

Some women won't date me because I am bisexual but I have gotten cosmetic surgery for my chin and jawline so I know I look good. Does it really matter that I am bisexual?

• I don't date bisexuals
    47% (14)
  • I would love to
    53% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Can you ladies that won't date a bisexual man please say why?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm strictly only attracted to straight men no matter how good looking the guy is.

• Why is that? Is it because the thought of a man being with another man is disgusting?

• Thank you that helped a lot. That is what I was looking for.

• @Asker

I'm glad I could help you and thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 10

• Looks are not my thing... So I probably wouldn't date a hot bisexual man. I am attracted to very very manly men and many of them are not necessarily pretty or good looking. Unfortunately, due to prejudice against gays, many of them are closet gays who get married or have girlfriends and a fear of ending up with a guy that is 100% gay, keeps me away from bisexual men. I feel safer with a man who is 100% straight.

• So then we should end the hatred so that gay and bisexual men can come out and you can be confident in dating straight men.

• Exactly!

• i have dated a bisexual guy, and i was his first girlfriend; as a pansexual woman, gender or sexual orientation matters very little to me. if he's with me, i'm obviously his preference (lol).

that said, i don't judge my partners solely on looks. but, the short answer is, if he was both cute and had a winning personality, then yes.

• No, because I don't think bisexual men exist. They just haven't come out yet. So I would feel he would not be satisfied with me.

• Interesting opinion. How about bisexual women?

• I never said men and women aren't equals. I said we are different. Being different is not a bad thing. You interpret things wrong. Because you're doing it now with me. Look, it's my own opinion that men are either gay or straight. If ur intent is to bash people for their opinions , make sure u make it clear in your question. You need to come out in more ways than one. Stop pretending to be something you're not. Also, go f yourself!

• The same is said to bisexual women all of the time. Are you chrisitan?

• His bisexuality wouldn't even bother me at all, so I'd date him even if he wasn't 'incredibly good looking'.

• I am bisexual so of course I would date a bisexual good looking man!

• No i would not.

• which country are you from?

• I've dated bisexual guys before so I don't see why I wouldn't.

• Him being bi wouldn't really bother me.

• I totally would as long as you're happy I'm the relationship you're in it shouldn't matter what gender each person is attracted to

• No, I would not date a bisexual guy.

• Can you elaborate like the person with the MHO did?

• I am extremely possessive and jealous. If I am in a relationship with someone, I have to worry about females. I don't want to add males to the list as well.
      Also, I'd be terrified of them changing their mind and going after someone who has a dick.