Guys, Who asks for date #2?

Met a guy at a meet-up for singles and he asked for my number. He texted me right away so I would know it was him and I would have his number. The next day I responded and basically said it was nice to meet him. We chatted a bit more about what happened after he left (as he left kinda early). Then he asked if I would be interested in going out some time. I said yes. We arranged a date and time for the next weekend over the next couple days (as schedules became more clear) and had a great date the next weekend. We were flirting, smiling giving all the right signals and then we decided to leave the bar and walk down by the lake (his idea) we walked a bit and even kissed a bit. He offered to drive me home so I didn't have to wait for the bus and we shared a couple more kisses and both said how much fun the date was before we called it night. Next morning he texted before he had to be at work that he had a great time and being tired at work would be worth it. I responded said I had a great time too etc. Next day I text just to see what's up and we chat a bit but no mention of a second date. One day passes with no communication - no big deal.

I do want to see him again should I wait for him to ask me out? Should I just ask him? Should I hint that I want to do something and leave it open for him to ask me? He's prety outgoing and extroverted, not shy... guys in this position what would you want a girl to do?

1

What Guys Said 1

• Follow your heart. If you want to go out, and he hasn't asked yet, ask him out. Don't sit around and wait for life to give you what you want: take it!