Why do women act like they don't see race?

When they are faaaaaaaaar more likely to reject based on race than guys are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I don't. I've dated black, white guys etc., and race was never an issue for me. Sure there are some girls who are like that, but don't put us all in the same box because not all of us are the same.

• Like, what, one black guy for a day? Haha

• why do u date blacks? also why do i get jealous when i see a white with a black when i neither white nor black

• Because I'm black myself. And I can date whoever the hell I want.

Most Helpful Guy

• girls lie about a lot of things out of fear of being judged
    women are afraid to speak openly, especially if their own personal views differ from those that the "world" wants

Although i would say, in the USA, a lot more girls are open to dating outside their race

What Girls Said 7

• Why does everything have to be about race. I swear, every 2nd post on GAG is about a racial issue. Why can't we focus on other issues in life and stop seeing the world in black and white. We're all human beings, we all have red blood. goddammit.

• Because race is a significant factor in many people's lives and you would be naive to deny that fact

• Have you ever thought it might be your shit attitude repelling women along with you possibly not taking care of yourself? Most, not all, but most women I know don't care about a guys race. We just want someone who isn't a shit boyfriend with a just as shit personality.

• I know I do have a racial preference when it comes to attraction but I know that there are girls who genuinely don't care about that.

• It's men too who act like they don't see race
    Some men on here will date a certain race and no one else
    It's important not to generalize

• Not as much as women do

• Well I'm only interested in the male human race.. But if you're talking about the color of someone, than that has nothing to do with me rejecting a guy.

• Lies

• Because I think biracial girls are kinda cute, just not the self-hating ones that despise black men, which is most of them

• Oh ok... I have yet to meet a biracial girl who is part black , who doesn't like a guy because they are black, or half black.

• That's not true at all. Read the book by the founder of ok Cupid.

• Um... ok Cupid proved that race is a big fucking factor in dating

• But, they are

• Ok whatever.

• Race didn't matter only personally.

• Liar

• Nah. Your saying that because your probably a white fuck boi so yeah

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone is allowed to have their own preferences in dating. What if a girl wants to date only tall guys because she is tall herself. Does that mean she would reject an Asian because he is Asian, or because he is short? (Yeah it's not a stereotype, it's a fact.) Pretty sure you can apply the same logic to almost any other case of rejection. Just because to you it looks like it was based on race, it doesn't mean it really was.

• Then what if I decide I only like girls once I've emotionally abused them?

• That's a different question entirely and has nothing to do with race or being rejected. As such my answer would change. Context is everything.

• They just want to be loved and cuddled.
    ;P

• lol so true bro but hopefully more black guys get rejected

• Most of the guys that put these whiny questions up are black guys that want nothing but white girls. Very hypocritical.
    Is this the case with you?

• Nope, black girls reject me too

• I'm sure it's about the same in terms of rejecting based on race. I think women act like that because nobody likes to be called a racist.