Corset or baby doll for birthday night?

We are going on a birthday trip for my boyfriend and I'm getting something special for that night. Which do you prefer corset or baby doll
I don't know if it matters but I'm 120 pounds small waist and size 36 DD boobs so I don't know which would look better I know I know he will just tear it off but I have some surprises before he can do so ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• corset and stockings would be most mens preference i would think x

• Sounds good! It comes with matching thong so stockings are an option

• bin the thong... french knickers or proper panties are more of a tease x

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess a corset since it's generally a little sexier

What Guys Said 2

• I love baby dolls. No into corsets because they are stiff and tight and sometimes hard to put on and hard to take off, buzz kill. I like satin, or microfiber, spandex type of materials with matching panties.

• Thanks for the opinion.
      The corset is silk but the other isn't. I will think about it

• Baby dolls are nice in that if you are on top he can just pull the top down to play with your boobs, again, the corset is generally too stiff for any of that.

• Corset imho. Babydolls are for hiding bellies.

• Perfect thanks! I don't want to be hiding!

What Girls Said 3

• i would go with the baby doll, especially if it has tie on the side string bikini panties! Guys love untying them (with their teeth!).

• honestly, he probably won't even care. get whatever you feel more comfortable and sexy in :) he'll like it no matter what you get.

• Thanks! Hope so 😁 I spent a month in lap dance classes so he better 😂😂

• Well do you want to look cute and sexy or dominant-sexy?

• Sexy! I have been taking a strip tease/ lap dance class I deff want sexy!

• I honk baby dolls are more cute and innocent looking, I'd go with the corset in your case lol