Should I date my best friend?

okay so me and my best friend have been best friend for years now... We have dated twice before and broke up because of stupid reasons. Now he has asked me twice again if I would go back out with him. I always say no because I'm not ready which is a lie I really am but its just that he not attractive but he is really sweet and will do ANYTHING for me. I do like him I think I just don't know what to do? we re always together and always hang out.. but he is leaving for college in a few days which is about three hours away..

Most Helpful Guy

• Aside from the best friend issue...

I went into college my 1st year with a girlfriend still in high school. Long distance relationships are VERY DIFFICULT. If you don't think that you two are BOTH mature enough to handle it, then recommend being friends and if things work out in the future they were meant to be.

However, stop lying to him and telling him that you're not ready. Also, if he's so sweet, has a great personality, and will do anything for you...isn't that what all girls want? It's not always about the outer appearance and physical attractiveness. It's what's on the inside that counts, right? If you care about someone let them know and don't lie to yourself about it!

Need Help on my Question!

• Its not that I'm not attrated to him its just I feel if I tell him now he might not go off to college and that's his dream so I don't if I should tell him or just let it go and wait and see what's happens in the future?

• Don't let it go and see what happens in the future. You'll be kicking yourself in the butt and regret that decision everyday...playing the should, coulda, would have game.

• Thanks I just might do that!!!!!!!! :)