How do I get a boyfriend or what do guys look for in girls?

How do i get a boyfriend, dont say that just because everyone else has a boyfriend means i have too. I already know that. actually none of my friends have a boyfriend. I just think im ready and i want to start dating.

Girls: what did you do to get a guy to like your or what did you do to get a boyfriend.

Boys: What do you look for in girls or what kind of girl would you like to be your girlfriend or what would you do to get a girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't start out with the intention of, I just want you for a relationship, because then you'll end up in a crappy one.

Best thing, find a guy you like and get on with and then just let it known you're interested. Start with a smile, a smile is a great opener and is nice and simple. Give the occasional compliment, laugh at his jokes, make eye contact. Little things that let him know you're interested (and the flirting should come naturally). Or if you're braver ask him out directly (after some flow, don't scare the guy), initiate conversation, ask him if there's anything he fancies doing or have some suggestions ready. Good luck out there!

(Also, some advice I wish someone had told me, you can't sit around and wait for a guy to come and find you and make all the moves, you have to actively be involved too or nothing will ever happen)

What Guys Said 4

• what kind of girl would i like to have as a girlfriend? hmm.. any girl who would be attracted to me. Unfortunately such a girl doesn't exist.

• B true to us n as we r humans shape n size mttrs bit :)

• It's all individual, for example, I'm looking for some dominant, sporty type of girl.

• Too young to have a boyfriend

What Girls Said 3

• at first start up a convo that will show you care enough to talk to them and that your confident (:

• I think being nice is the most important thing.

• My intelligence and sense of humor and personality attract guys.