Am I being over protective? What would you do?

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. She is 18 and I am 19. I graduated and she is still in school. She had a boyfriend before me and they had been child hood friends for a long time. I once caught her texting him saying she misses him and stuff about 6 months ago. I lost my cool and told her she has one more chance and if I see it again I'm done. I told her to block him on every social media page etc. she does for about a month and then he ends up back in the friends list. This has happened twice now. Today I found his name in her contacts and it scared me to death. She says that he texted her the other day saying thanks for saying hi at the football game it was good to see you. Since apparently they talked for a sec at the game. I know I'm over protective and stuff but am I in the wrong here? She told me they are always going to be friends.. I feel insecure and scared constantly. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it is your right to feel jealous since he was her ex, and she should respect your feelings and stop talking to him, if you are more important to her , and hurting your feelings or making you scared is not good. she should just very politely explain to him that she cares about your feelings and is sorry, but won't be able to talkto him anymore

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't trust her, then that is bad.

• I think you are...

What Guys Said 0