I wish he liked me :( ?

I need help, how do i know if he likes me?

Okay so i have this close friend, an we sit together on the bus and talk and hug everyday. He invites me to go to party's and that but i don't go because i don't know anyone. He always knows when i am sad and always makes me laugh when i am mad, he knows when i am sad or mad and always gets it out of me. He laughs at my stupid jokes i tell him everything and same with him he knows everything about me and i do about him. We talk about anything together! We know everything but i don't know this...

Most Helpful Girl

• He Definitely is showing sure signs of 'He likes me.'
    However, if you want to get More in store @makaelaa then Begin your Beguine of attending parties and events, and this will go amazingly special with what you both have started now which Is... Chemistry.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote. xx

• Yes, sweetie, will message you it. xx

• Thank you, @makaelaa for the Vote of Confidence, and I am sure you will have the confidence to do the right thing. xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• How does he act when your around? Does he blush? Does he stare lot at you?
    If you want make a relationship work or get to know the guy better than you need
    to talk to him more , take a interest in him more. If he invites you to a party make
    sure it's free from alcohol / drug use. You should take a close female friend with
    you to any party just to be on the safe side. Even you decide to go out with the
    guy on date make sure you go out during the daylight hours never at night unless
    you got a friend with you , All i can say is communication is the best to get
    to know a person who you want date or get to know better.

• I talk to him everyday. Except weekends. my dad is very strict so he doesn't let me hangout with boys -.- because he is just being a dad so it's hard to hangout with him..

• Yeah well dads know best

• Does he stare, look, smile, talk about you? If so then yes he does

• Maybe if you would give us some more information we would be able to help.

• If he stares at you, or if all of a sudden he starts talking to you a lot. Also it depends on the type of guy, if he looks like he's trying to impress somebody he probably likes you

• We're quiet good freinds already and we hug everytime we see eachother and always talk. it's hard to know if he just likes me as a freind or more? he doesn't stare, that i know of. He smiles at me but only when we talk?

• You didn't even tell us who he is and how you know him -.-

• He is like my guy best mate, we literally call eachother besties?

• Take your time, just take your time. One step at a time.

What Girls Said 2

• You can tell by how much he writes to you, how often he calls and emails you, and if he tells you that he likes you

• i don't have social media, due to personal reasons. We talk on instagram and that but i don't have a phone so we never talk except for in person

• Lmao go to bed and sleep when 15 years old kid asking like this what left?