Reason a guy doesn't want to make a girl cum?

why would a guy not want to make a pretty girl cum- seems to be a problem where some men just
don't want to. Is there a reason for this? This is through oral etc

Most Helpful Guy

• he's either selfish or is not into Oral or he does not like the way you look down there ask him

• he's selfish but why... isn't making a girl cum a huge turn on.. what's wrong with these idiotic men

• Yes Its a huge turn on I Aim to please.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• It isn't they don't want to (most anyway), its they don't know how to. Tell him exactly how you want him to touch or lick or whatever and exactly where. Sex is a learning thing and like all human relationships requires a lot of communication.

• I guess it depends of the guy; for me I love being down there when it happens. Its like having front row seats for the firework show :)

• unless it's sex play of some kind then it's probably bad comunication, it's your body you will need to tell him what wqorks for you.

• If it's kinky sex orgasm denial if a thing.

• I dunno he sucks in bed maybe

What Girls Said 0