Guys, What is more important to you that you would look for, when looking for a girl?

Would you want her to have big boobs, big ass or a great personality/humore? Pick one please!

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of those I'd love for her to have a personality that I enjoy. She doesn't have to be humorous though. Some asses look great small and boobs too.

What Guys Said 8

• To be realistic, the first thing that'll catch my eyes, is if she's attractive and fit. But what'll make me remain interested, is if i notice she has morals, self respect, and high standards. That includes honesty, loyalty, humor, goals, and her way of thinking.

• Personality. I just want to be with someone who is easy going, not overly jealous, rational and not a drama queen. It's all I want. I don't care about the size of her boobs or butt, if she is a bit overwheight or if she has stretch marks, moles, scars or if she has an outie/innie. I just want to have a good time.

• Great personality, character, good nature and humor with kindness wins at the end and are the ingredients for a stable relationship.

• And some women say ALL men are pigs... I still believe there are some decent men still out there! And that's y I am asking guys this queation, to see how many will actually pick personality! ;-)

• Well I had a first date with a girl last weekend that went for 3 hours and she neither had big boobs or arse, yet we had an amazing connection. So definitely personality, and I would say interest in the other person. Personality leaves that lasting impression that makes you want to relive past moments.

• OK!! ;-) its very good that you don't go after a girl for her bady, but for who she really is!!

• Thankyou, I hope so! Very exciting moments 😃

• It will be!! :-)

• All of them if possible please. Thank you.

• A big horse, but honestly a personality that allows me to talk to her easily and for a long time, and for looks a cute face I like to look at and medium sized boobs, curvy but I guess although not too important

• Are you that Canadian guy? Lmao

• you're clever! Hey can't let everyone know about my love for boobies :), Now what do you like in a guy!

• Lol I really don't care on how he would look, as in body wise, even tho him being at least a little buff would be A+ but I look for a guys personality most of all! I can sometimes be a smart ass somtimes so he should have a sense of humor, romantic of course lol!

• Big boobs.

• At least your honest! Lol:-D

• Well, big boobs are necessary, but not enough. If we don't connect mentally, you can forget about it. I have, however, dated smart, charming women who did not attract me physically and it was extremely painful. That is why whenever I consider a new relationship I make sure I am really sexually attracted to the girl. I just happen to be into boobs. I like them big, and I like it if they sag. I don't understand why so many women crave pert breasts, I prefer if they dangle. It's really sexy.

• Ha you pretty much said your mental lol jk! I think girls like them perky because it's more comfortable up! And imagine that they would be very uncomfortable when down! Ab p again that's just my thoughts

• I'll take the boobs please!

• OK lol!! :-D. Haha

• LOL! There most certainly are decent guys out there, but even they like some T&A! :P

• Yes.. Very true! Ik lol