Guys, Which lovely lady do you prefer?

Guys, Which lovely lady do you prefer?
1.) Skinny/Petite

2.) Fun-Size/Thick

• 1st Choice
    46% (24)
  • 2nd choice
    40% (21)
  • Neither
    14% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
This time we'll have a little vote, LMFAO😂😉😉😉!
You welcome!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• both can be nice but if I have to go by this pictures then clearly the skinny/petite type :)

What Guys Said 12

• No hesitation at all. Girl number two.

• Ohh 2 of course.

• They are both outside my preference, but the former slightly less so. Too much body fat makes a girl hard to fuck, and it makes it harder for her to fuck well.

Honestly, I prefer women to be muscular. When I look at a woman, a part of my brain says, "My children with her will have the properties she has. Are these properties ones that give my offspring the best chance for survival?"

Plus, muscular women can fuck like demons.

• Although i don't really like either, I'd rather have the first one than the second one.

• The first one, she looks very petite.

• Second one actually

• In between the two girls

• Petite, please.

• if i had to chose one to marry number 2 but if it's just to date an that's it girl number 1

• im just going to tell u how it is and say thats a shit answer. why would u date one and marry the other.. thats in my opinion implying the petite girl is only good for fun dates etc and the normal girl is only marriage material etc. If thats how you feel about women than good luck buddy

• stfu idgaf about you or your life, your on a sight that is for women and men to share insights and give advice about anything and everynything, the fact ur on here and u have no care for girls is the stupidest thing i can think of.. why are u on this sight it defeats the purpose of it. You could be doing other shit with ur life instead of putting up your stupid ass opinion on something u have no care for. And also idgaf about what u think i should or shouldn't say to eggs like yourself. You should probably go reevaluate ur life instead of being a weird fuck.

• please tell me more of how bad i am it will do my confidence wonders

• 1st for sure!!! wohooooooooo <3

• No tall women?

• First choice, but I like big girls too though.