Has anyone ever completely brocken your heart, what happened?

My uncle was trying to be an ass to my littld sister and tried to rip the bag of fireworks out of her hands, i procceeded by punching him in the face. I feel reaply embarrised that i did that because he was always very cool with me and he is usually a very awesome guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you apologize and learn better ways to control your temper?

And yes but it was by an ex boyfriend, not the way you described thankfully lol

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Your uncle was in the wrong for doing that to your little sister , no grown ass man should touch a hair on a girls head. What you needed to do was call the police and
    get his ass hauled out of there. Yes one point you are in the wrong cause you could of got arrested but than his actions were horrible ,, Yes i got one Uncle is age 85 thinks cause he got money the world owes him a living but he said some stuff to me in my lifetime that was hurtful so i have no love loss for him. But all i can say is best wishes and hang in there cause people can break your heart than walk away with not blinking a eye.

• She did all what's needed to break my heart but did not succeed: by the time she did it I already had asked her some little questions and decided she wasn't the one I'd keep.