Am I harassing this woman I want to go out with?

I have dated very little and am really concerned about the feelings of women I want to date. I don't want to harass women but I wonder if there have been so women that I could have gotten with a more persistence. Right now I am interested in a woman named "Sue." I used to work with her and ran into her about a month ago. We talked outside a bar for a bit and then parted. I was really attracted to her and I thought she was pretty into me. I recently texted her and told her which neighborhood I live in and if she would like to get a drink sometime. She responded by saying that she doesn't come to that area much but "If I do I can give you a call." I kind of took that as a rejection. It sounded really indifferent. Within the last year I dont think I have been attracted to anyone as much as her. Therefore, I dont just want to "move onto the next one." What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you could send her one more text expressing your interest and telling her you would like to take her out. That's showing persistence and making yourself known so that way, you won't have to constantly wonder.

I do know that a lot of men are NOT persistent enough to get women. You pursue a woman until she tells you she's not interested. You don't keep pursuing her after that though.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should've replied, ''give me a call if you want to get a drink sometime.''
    Less women are as honest as her, cause most guys can't deal with straight rejections.
    Clapping for her

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe u go into her part of town. Then if she says no, u know its not bc she's not in the area, she just isn't interested. It's kind of rude to expect her to go to I when u can just as easily go to her l. Then she'll know ur interested.

• if you really like her persist, I don't you should tell her to drink at your house, I guess she was thinking that you just want to bang her. Invite her to a good restaurant or wait after she done work and give her flowers, I think she would appreciate it, you can ask her to pay her a drink or a little things to eat.

What Guys Said 2

• She's not interested in you, so you'll need to move on.

• Hate to say it but that is a clear rejection, I would move on because that response typically means they're not indifferent to the fact that you may like them, but they also don't have any interest in pursuing anything/may not be attracted to you.