He's too attracted to me that he can't even talk to me?

We've known each other for a long time and we both still have the same chemistry which we had a long time ago. He thinks I'm the most attractive person to him and who I am as a person, and I know that part is hard to explain on here but in all seriousness he's telling the truth on that part. But thing is he has always had a hard time talking to me in person. He has texted and facetimed me saying that I'm the only one he has ever gotten this nervous with, and I can see that he's struggling because he can't calmly talk to me without looking anxious as we have now met again after a year. We hung out three times within two weeks, and the first time I saw him again he could only talk for even 10 minutes. And I've known this struggle he has had with me that he always feels very sexually attracted to me when he's near me and I saw it again these times how he appears stiff and is struggling what to say to me like he's forcing himself to be normal. But now he's slowly texting me less and calling less because he's busy maybe? Or does he feel intimidated by me or because of what he feels when he sees me? One time he texted me saying "I can't handle it," feeling bad because he says he doesn't know how to approach me and talk to me longer without getting extremely into me.

So I've been wanting to talk to him for a while in person because I just don't know what's going on. I asked him if he wanted to hangout on Friday (over facetime, which he is the one who called) and he said yeah he should be free after 4 but that it's still going to be so difficult to be with me too long because he might even get hard, which is what happened one of the three days we met. But then he never texted me back again that day, and he apparently made plans with his brother to go to an art exhibit, which i actually went to TOO. We both postes a pic of it on instagram and then he commented "I was there too lol" like we never planned on hanging out.

I don't know how to handle this because this just looks like when a guy is stringing a girl along. I haven't texted him for two days now, but should I text him tomorrow saying if we can meet again? Or should I say something nice (that I've actually wanted to say something but I'm waiting) that way he feels encouraged? I honstely don't know what to do anymore that I am thinking he's changed his mind on me.

What Guys Said 1

• "He thinks I'm the most attractive person to him and who I am as a person, and I know that part is hard to explain on here but in all seriousness he's telling the truth on that part."

^then he clearly likes u... :)

"But thing is he has always had a hard time talking to me in person."

^out of nervousness i'd say... ;)

"He has texted and facetimed me saying that I'm the only one he has ever gotten this nervous with, and I can see that he's struggling because he can't calmly talk to me without looking anxious as we have now met again after a year."

^being nervous around a person u like... it's obviously normal u know... so u've got another clear sign he likes u...

" that he always feels very sexually attracted to me when he's near me and I saw it again these times "

^well.. not only sexually attracted... it's pretty clear in my opinion he has feelings towards u... :)

"But now he's slowly texting me less and calling less because he's busy maybe? "

^if dat's so... then ya he's actually busy... unless if he's nervous in text as well...

"One time he texted me saying "I can't handle it," feeling bad because he says he doesn't know how to approach me and talk to me longer without getting extremely into me."

^guess he needs some practice beforehand... so he can talk to u like he'd talk wid a friend... unless if u go approach him first maybe?

"he said yeah he should be free after 4 but that it's still going to be so difficult to be with me too long because he might even get hard, which is what happened one of the three days we met."

^again i believe he's sayin da truth... he's feelings r not fake... u can be safe about it... ;)

" But then he never texted me back again that day, and he apparently made plans with his brother to go to an art exhibit, which i actually went to TOO. "

^did u tell him beforehand u'll go as well?

"We both postes a pic of it on instagram and then he commented "I was there too lol" like we never planned on hanging out. "

^ah i see... so perhaps he didn't... did u know then if he'll go there?

"I don't know how to handle this because this just looks like when a guy is stringing a girl along."

^definetely not... all his acts r signs of nervousness and only... :)

"I haven't texted him for two days now, but should I text him tomorrow saying if we can meet again? "

^good idea... and just wait and she how he'd react... although i'm afraid he'll find some xcuse... maybe tell him to not be nervous as well?

• " Or should I say something nice (that I've actually wanted to say something but I'm waiting) that way he feels encouraged? I honstely don't know what to do anymore that I am thinking he's changed his mind on me."

^ya sayin sth nice might help as well i believe... :)

What Girls Said 0