Is it possible to get an attractive girl even if you're a little out of shape?

I am a very busy guy and work a desk job. It's been very hard to stay active and the money is good so naturally I've been treating myself to good meals and everything. Work has been stressful at times too and I think the mix of that and being a bit inactive has caused a little bit of weight gain. I think I've put on roughly 10 pounds over the summer.

Overall I have a slimmer appearance I would say, but there's still a bit of unwanted fat in places. What do you think?

Don't get me wrong though, I am trying to be better about getting back into shape!

Most Helpful Girl

• Very possible. There's this chubby guy at my job currently who I happen to find attractive.

... It's disturbing because I have never been attracted to someone like that before. But it may be because he's not really fat/chubby. He just has a little meat.

... Or maybe I haven't actually LOOKED to see what his body type was.

Anyway... completely possible.

• Funny story, there is a girl at work I'm kind of fancying too! She is cute and has that innocent yet career-minded look about her and I don't know, something about her is just really doing a number on me! Hehe

I've talked to her a couple of times but it's been a little while and we're in different departments and floors of the building entirely so it's hard to run into her. I don't know what to doooo! xD

• See what I mean? Approaching a girl is complicated lol.

• Oh. Then I would think a few more conversations would be good. You could even ask her out for lunch in the building.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you can, if your able to compensate for you lack of physical attractiveness with wagonloads of cash! In other words... you gotta be rich, mate! Them bitches are gonna flock to you!

What Girls Said 4

• You can but try to work on your appearance. It takes effort to look good and it's just a personal pet peeve of mine when someone expects their partner to look a certain way but won't put in the effort to do the same. Try to make time to work out and eat clean.

• you gaining I'm losing it because of stress lol... if you make the girl laugh and smile don't worry about that fat

• Again another guy who only seems to care about attractive looks, even though he doesn't take care of himself...
    If you are overall attractive, you'll have better chance attracting attractive females. Gaining few pounds will not make anyone ugly though

• Deoends on how they look at it.

What Guys Said 6

• First off, good for you on deciding on getting back into shape.
    To answer your question, yes its possible. Appearance only runs skin deep and it is important to remember that. The thing from what I've read that is holding you back is being very busy. Relationships take time and they don't happen overnight. The best relationships are those in which you are already friends and you want to try and be more than that. Personally that is what I look for. Patience is key.

• Staying at a healthy weight more has to do with a proper diet than anything. Being busy or working a desk job aren't excuses for gaining weight.

I'm not a girl, so I can't really answer for them though.

• It is extremely difficult to say anything, unless u post a pic of urs,
    hide the face if want, but upload a full pic of urs, so that we can give honest opinion

• I think you're good. A lot of girls dig the dad bod. Anyways the only people who have time to work out regularly are high school kids, unemployed people, and fitness instructors.

• is it possible for an attractive guy to get with a woman who is out of shape? that should answer your question

• a word: attitude

make a test to the girls, a girl most win our interest and courtship