When did you get your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

I'm 13 and just got mine☺

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Has not happened yet. :(

0|0
    1|0
    • Wow so many girls on this site are so judgmental. You don't even know my situation or why I never have had a girlfriend and yet you down vote me. Typical of many of the girls on this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first date was when I was around 17-18. We dated for around 1-2 months, but I am not sure if I should consider him an ex- boyfriend. We never put a label in our relationship. However, we were only dating each other. We only held hands, talked and kissed though. Nothing else.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 20 and just got min----... nevermind, that was just my fridge... I never had one -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep 13 here too

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 18 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • mine was probably when i was 15. but i don't really count that as a relationship (long distance)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never did
    ----

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• I've never had a boyfriend.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think I was 14, but I really wasn't interested in boys then. We were both sort of pressured into it by friends I think, we just hung out, kissed once in the whole time we dated (which was a few months). He turned out to be gay too so yeah - it was a bit of a fail! Ha! No, it wasn't. We would hang out together and we got on well, was nice.

I got my first proper serious boyfriend when I was 19.

0|0
    0|0
  • 13... ok. my first was at 17.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I was 16 when I got my first boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0