Dating tips for a girl in her early 20's?

I'm 22 and I've never had a serious relationship. I've always been so focused on other aspects of my life that I never had the time for a serious bf.

But recently I met a nice guy that I really like. The problem is I have no idea how to date or how to act (and please don't tell me to be myself because I'm too nervous) and end up screwing up the date. But thankfully, he keeps giving me second chances and I have a feeling he's not going to continue being so patient for so long.

I don't know what to talk to him about. He usually the one who initiates the conversations. At the end of the date, I know he wants to kiss me and I want him to, but I always rush out the car without a second glance (I know what you're thinking...) out of awkwardness and embarrassment. I'm not good at dealing with those intense moments...

Help please

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to have to finally work up the "balls" to lean over and kiss him. After you do it once, it will be cake all the times after that. Trust me, I was in your same situation when I was 19. Also, it helps if he knows you're unexperienced and haven't done anything like this before. The girl I kissed first knew I was her first kiss and she made it easier on me when it finally came time to kiss her.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0