Girls, how many of you believe you need to play 'hard to get' to get a guy?

I've heard a few girls say they do this. Do you? and does it even work for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Playing hard to get is a waste of time. I hope no girl over 22 thinks playing hard to get makes a guy like u. If he's only interested in one thing then playing hard to get won't make him fall in love with you.

BUT that doesn't mean that Im gonna be super available or super easy either. I know someone who keep saying things like "We're living in a new era & Im sexual liberated so Im gona have sex on the first date if I feel like it." yet she gets so attached & depress when the guy haven't called her back in weeks. So with that being said if a girl doesn't sleep with a guy right away I dont think that should be called "playing hard to get". I've heard guys say girls who have a strict "no sex on the first date" rule are playing hard to get. Que?
    It's called getting to know the guy better to
    see if he is even worth getting sexually involved with.

What Girls Said 7

• If by "playing hard to get" you mean that I inform him that I like him and would say yes if he asked me out, then yes, I play hard to get.

I make my intentions very clear. If I don't tell you that I'm interested, however, you can assume I'm not. If I don't explicitly say that I'm interested in a relationship with someone then it's best to assume I'm not lol

I inform them that I'm interested. And then I do the flirting game. I'm weird.

• I had a guy once tell me I'd ruined the thrill of the chase for him, but other than that I've never seen any evidence that I need to play hard to get. I prefer honesty to game-playing.

• Nope, it's not needed.

• I don't do it. If I like someone, I tell them.

• But why do that? lol

• Unless i'm in pvp I never play hard to get. :D

• Dont play hard to get cos guys get nervous too and if you do this then they'll think you dont want to be with them

What Guys Said 4

• I dunno but hard to get does NOT work on me!

• More girls do this subconsciously than they realize. These girls worry that if they come on too strong and don't just "prod the predator to hunt" they will be viewed as slutty and not as "girlfriend material".

• I think playing hard to get works in small doses, but overall, it's better if people don't play games.

• Personally I like that this is a thing. It makes it easy to weed out crappy women to date. If they didn't do stupid crap like that it might take me much longer to figure out they are not good girlfriend material.