Girls, is she testing my confidence and jealousy, even though she said she is seeing someone?

Took a girl out on a date a little under a year ago and she said she had a great time and wanted to do it again. I ended up going on a 3 week vacation with my family after this and the only way to talk to her was through texting. Never sent her more than one message and waited for her to reply. Got back from vacation and she gave me the whole "not ready for a relationship" talk which I know she has never been in a relationship before so I took it to heart and tried to be there for her as a friend. She said she enjoyed being around me and that she cared about me. I was going through a rough time with other personal things and my confidence was already low and my jealousy definitely showed, which I didn't see at the time but I see now. A month or so ago she started to see someone else which I heard about through a friend. I was talking to her a little but then but she would never say anything. I saw her again with her friends so that night I texted her to see if she wanted to grab a drink sometime that week. A couple days later she came back telling me there is somebody else but we can still get drinks as friends. I had cut our friendship off because I take that as lying when she said she "didn't want a relationship right now". Didn't see her for a week, but we kind of have mutual friends so I saw her for the first time last Thursday with all of my buddies. I've seen her the last 4 out of 5 days which has never happened before and she is always showing up with one of my buddies. The other day it was only a few of us at wing night which she knows I go to every Monday night and she showed up with one of my buddies, she was laughing at my jokes but I really didn't talk to her just a hi and bye. Could she be trying to make me jealous again? Or maybe testing my confidence? Because she did tell me that, that was what I needed to do a few months ago. I'm obviously jealous but I HAVE NOT showed her that at all. I have always had a smile on my face and was even leading the conversations most of the night. Any answers would be helpful and appreciated! Thank you!

PS.. I have also never seen her at wing night before ever, since I've known her. And I have invited her before

0

What Girls Said 0