Does age matter?

I'm 16(nearly 17) and I met a guy who's in his early 20's, we really like eachother but i don't know if it's appropriate? Does age matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in that love. Just be happy. Legally it's not...

What Guys Said 5

• He probably has nothing in common with you. I'm in my mid 20's and I remember when girls in highschool would brag about the 20 year olds they were with. And now I think about it and see those guys as pathetic losers that can't get girls their own age and pray on impressionable teen girls.

One rule you should go by to see if he's the real deal or just using you. Meet his friends and family before having sex or other intimate stuff.

Not hiding you or trying to convince you that the world doesn't understand you guys.

• I would say date someone in and around you age... a guy in his 20's is likely going to want to do more things than you may be ready for at this stage.

Once you are 18-19 then look at the slightly older guys.

• Once you hit 20 it won't/doesn't matter

• Actually, it is the other way round. Only if you are older and dating a boy. That is where age does matter.

• If it not illegal where you are go for it the general rule is half the older ones age plus 7

What Girls Said 0