Do guys come back if you ignore them?

Things got a little messy after a few dates with this guy. Now i tried to fix it but he just showed major passive aggression.. Eventually i told him it was obvious we wanted different things. He hasn't responded or said anything...
Im not calling or texting him anymore but i really wish he would take a step. Does backing off like this help or should i initiate contact again?

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone ever Ignored me I would move on nsuper fast I dont play those kind of head games

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It depends, if I'm ignored, for example, you'll have a hard time trying to make me get back. I face ignoring as a sign of not being interested, if he does too, then you got a problem.

• I think you should back off and if he never responds back then just move on to the next guy.

• He is done with you and moving on. You'll have to do some major back peddling if you want his attention again.

• Like what? I dont have the time to call him and keep texting.. I avoid pushing too hard... Anything else i can try doing?

• No. It's over. Move on. If you don't have the time to call and keep texting then you really don't want him back anyway. You just want to feel better about yourself. If he comes back consider it a gift and treat it as such but it's time put this experience in the past and hopefully learn for the next time/man.

• Be yourself and don't play games

• yeah if they are desperate

• no. you fucked up. passive aggressiveness is exactly how not to get guys

• I dint show passive aggression... he did.. Which is why i started pushing him away too!

What Girls Said 0