Does she think it's a date?

So basically im going out to watch a movie and have a meal with this girl I like, but I dont know if she sees it as a date or not. I asked her if she wanted to go and watch this film and if so, with other people or just us and she said just us. Also I asked her if she wanted to get a meal after and she said yes? I don't know if she thinks this is a date or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a date
    But I had this one guy do the same exact thing but he told me a day later that it was not a date

• Oh... Did you ask if it was a date or did he just randomly say it? :/

• Hahaha ah, never mind :)

• But thanks anyways :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you actually called it a date when you asked her out, it is not a date.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure she already knows you like her. But what difference do you think it makes if she sees as a date or not?

• Well, if she thinks we're going out as friends, and i try to make a move it could be a bit awkward.

• well, then let her explicitly know it's a date, so as to avoid misunderstandings. Or you just hang around together, see how she behaves, and then ask her officially on a date a second time.

• I wouldn't think it's a date if the person is very close with me. As in I can tell through texts what he means.

But if it is someone I am not too close with and he suddenly decided to ask me out to see a movie, then yeah... it's a date.😎

• Okay, well I only met her for the first time about a week ago so hopefully she thinks it is. If I make a move like try and hold hands in the cinema or something and pulls away, how can I avoud awkwardness?

• She may just not be into those things on a first date. So if the date goes well and you two have fun, plan a second one.

• okay, thankyou :)

• "JUST US"
    "MEAL AFTER" (p. s the guy always pays on the first date so make it a cheap meal!)

I think you know the answer ;)

What Guys Said 0