Why do people say "Put yourself out there more" to females when females won't do that?

We all know females don't ask out guys 99% of the time. Sure they can go to different places, but to me when I hear "Put yourself out there more" I think of being active and talking to girls (or in a female's case guys unless they are bisexual or lesbian or w/e). I don't believe these girls are going to do that. Typically people say that to girls who are shy. Also, should people change who they are?

"Just go out and enjoy yourself." As if single people don't already? Why is it that we see single people as being people who don't go out. Who haven't put themselves out there? I know plenty of single people who put themselves out there and still are single. Maybe it's by choice. Perhaps it's not.

Bump

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "We all know females don't ask out guys 99% of the time."

^i think in our days dis percentage has been decreased by some degree at least...

"I don't believe these girls are going to do that. Typically people say that to girls who are shy. Also, should people change who they are? "

^no... changin yer ways... might make u feel uncomfortable wid yerself u know... if u r shy better embrace it than pretendin to be loud...

"Why is it that we see single people as being people who don't go out. "

^actually single people were supposed to go out more... no?

" I know plenty of single people who put themselves out there and still are single. Maybe it's by choice. Perhaps it's not."

^it could be their choice indeed... or just really bad luck... :|