What would you do if your daughter who is a freshman in HS was dating a girl who is a senior?

By senior, I mean +65. LOL, jk

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to have a serious talk with her and meet this senior girl to see her intentions with my daughter. I know many parents worry about their daughters being in hetero relationships with older guys for reasons of sexual pressure that can lead to pregnancy, disease, etc. Even though it's a relationship with another girl I still don't think a freshman is ready to be sexually involved with anyone, guy or girl, at the age of 14/15 and being with a older kid who's 17/18 it's more likely for them to be pressured.

Not to mention a high school freshman and senior are in two totally different stages. A freshman is just getting into the swing of things and starting out their high school years. A senior is preparing to leave, usually applying for college, or planning their life after high school. Seniors are almost young independent adult where as fresh still have a little ways to go.

As a senior she's closer to being "legal" if she isn't already and that can lead to problems when you're dating a 14/15 year old. I don't see anything wrong with them being friends, and the senior kind of acting as a mentor for the freshman, but an actual relationship needs to be questioned at that age.

• I can see you'fe going to be a good mother. What if they're in a relationship but not having sex?

• This is an answer. I agree 100%

• Well deserved!

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't be two worried

• Is that your fetish?

• Where did this come from? No, people's sexual orientations are not a fetish.

• That's distribution of child pornography, technically

• No, it's not? It pretty much has NOTHING to do with this?

What Girls Said 2

• kick her ass

• Die... lol

• *leaves flowers on your grave*

R. I. P Anon...

• thanks girl