Not sure what to do? Advice?

So there's a girl I'd been talking to on and off for 8 months...2 weeks ago she started ignoring my calls and texts, so after 8 months of back and forth I finally called t quits and took a road trip to Miami (I live in Orlando) While I was there I met a new girl who I've been talking to since then. Last night I posted a picture of this new girl on Instagram as my #wcw and the first girl mentioned above liked the photo not even 5 minutes after I posted it. I haven't made any effort to call or text her in the 2 weeks since she ignored me... my friends think she is jealous now... but still I've made no effort to call or text this old girl, I don't even have much desire to right now But is it possible she's really jealous?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• ".2 weeks ago she started ignoring my calls and texts"

^can u figure out da reason behind it then?

"While I was there I met a new girl who I've been talking to since then. Last night I posted a picture of this new girl on Instagram as my #wcw and the first girl mentioned above liked the photo not even 5 minutes after I posted it. "

^consider it could be liked mistakenly though...

"I haven't made any effort to call or text her in the 2 weeks since she ignored me... my friends think she is jealous now... "

^there must be a reason behind it then i believe... she can't start ignorin u so suddenly i guess... ;)

" but still I've made no effort to call or text this old girl, I don't even have much desire to right now But is it possible she's really jealous?"

^were u talkin wid other gals recently?