Should I put up with this?

Girlfriend of two years drops a lot to give her ex-husband rides since he's too much of a (non-motivated with serious issues to own a car kindve guy). They had children together and I do enjoy her kids. Not sure if I should be concerned, offended, understanding or should I end this? He was abusive towards her during their divorce. by the way, he owes her something like 20k in child support. Part of me thinks she is just being nice but maybe I'm being naive. Your comments are appreciated. Thanks!

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• "Girlfriend of two years drops a lot to give her ex-husband rides since he's too much of a (non-motivated with serious issues to own a car kindve guy)"

^maybe she's doin it in just a friendly way?

is she seein him as just a friend now?

"They had children together and I do enjoy her kids. Not sure if I should be concerned, offended, understanding or should I end this?"

^well... if they have kids i'm afraid there's some possibility she's gonna come back to him then..

" He was abusive towards her during their divorce. "

^dis one's decreasin da chances of gettin back together but still... i'd not say it's impossible u know...

"by the way, he owes her something like 20k in child support. Part of me thinks she is just being nice but maybe I'm being naive. Your comments are appreciated. Thanks!"

^personally i'd assume he's threatin her now... how can u be nice to someone who was abusive and he's owin u so much money?

0|0
    0|0