Girls, Woman would you date a nerd?

I'm a nerd but a freak in the sheets. but I've met women who seems to be turned off by a nerd. They say they want a man. If a nerd is a guy is he not considered a man?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Is the nerd attractive? If so, the fact that he's a nerd is moot. If his personality meshes with mine and we're both attracted to each other, that's enough.

I don't know why some people think that a person being labeled as a nerd/engineer or something else that is seen as stereotypically unattractive would mean that they are indeed unattractive.

• I had negative comments towards me about being a nerd by my ex. Told me nerds are not manly... But all her exs were jerks narcissists and ended up screwing her over lol

What Girls Said 9

• I feel put off with nerds in my experience. They haven't viewed more more than a sister basically. I'm in the science field and it would be great if he shared the same interests. I'm fairly open-minded as long as he has maturity (I will assume that if he works in the lab!).

• Yes, I've dated nerds before

• Of course! An intellingent and nerdy man is most atractive than an average boy with average hobbies.

• I'm currently dating "nerdy" guy.. And I see him as a man

• Yep! I am a "nerd" as well, so like minded individuals are fine with me. We would have more to talk about, go to more fun things together, watch things together... maybe sit in bed and red together but separate books.

I've dated nerdy guys before, we've had fun albeit it was awkward at first since that's how we are. But after a few minutes, we loosen up and have a good time.

• Nerd guy is also a man. But their appearance, hair style, fashion is not really good as a real man. But to me it's okay to date with a nerd guy. It's fun I think! Nerd guy is kinda cute 😂

• When a guy starts talking smart and all nerdy, I sometimes quickly find them attractive. Your a smart man and if women don't see that, let them be. You'll find someone who will dig ur nerdiness and get completely turned on, cause I have friends that do.

• That's hot

• A man can be a nerd too. Also, I wouldn't have sex with a guy who does not respect me