My boyfriend Joe is hanging out with this girl a lot and I know she likes him and thinks he's single. Do you think he likes her back?

My boyfriend and I have been pretty rocky lately because he recently started college and I"m still a senior in high school. There's this girl at his college who broke up with her boyfriend from two years to be with mine because she heard he was going to break up with me soon, even though that hasn't happened. We're just on a break, and she acts like he's single. I always see pictures of them together, including ones where they're in the same bed (it looks like they're studying, but still. I know what she wants from him). I've also noticed he changed his profile picture of to one of just himself, and I feel like he's starting to like her too. Am I just being paranoid? I don't really know what's happening with them, but they're always together and it's driving me nuts. Is there anything I can say to him after the break to get him back?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think when couples are on a break they are free to see and date other people, are they not? If he is fooling around with her it will come to the point where he needs to realize who is the better person, you or her.

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like he might like her.

What Guys Said 1

• let him go, you're at two different stages in your life... and unless you're with him 24/7 you're always gonna be wondering if he's hanging out w/ a girl.

What Girls Said 0