Guys, he stopped invite me to his place?

The last time i was at his home was almost a month ago, then in several days he invited me to park and acted distantly... then said after u have to go home, i can't invite u, bcoz i have running nose (he have allergie, so he ALWAYS have running nose)...
I was upset and sad, but didn't say anything, just went home.

Then in a week he invited me to the trip and asked to meet early in the morning near his home...(but we could spent night at his home and in the morning go together)...

Then when we came back, he didn't invite me again...
And in 3 days he invited me to park again during the day, we walked, then he said only "bye, we had great time, isn't it"
So, this time he didn't even explain why he dont invite me...
It seems strange to me, bcoz before it never happend (well, maybe a coule times, but not like this many times in a row).

Why he dont invite me to his home anymore?
Guys, why would u not invite a girl u date to ur home? Suggestions?

1

What Guys Said 1

• There is something at his house he doesn't want you to see or he's worried someone else may show up while you are there. He's shady, time to step back.

• But why to invite me to park and then never invite me to his place...
      I just want to understand his intentions...
      I get very dissapointed everytime he do it, but never show it to him, just go home...

• You know called people that are trying to help you stupid is never a good strategy.
      You clearly aren't getting it. THERE IS A GREATER CHANCE OF HIS CURRENT GIRLFRIEND SHOWING UP AT HIS HOUSE WHEN YOU ARE THERE THAN HER SHOWING UP AT SOME RANDOM PARKING SPOT. Get it stupid?

• to call park "his place" is stupid enough to cll u stupid, idiot.
      ur free, i dont even read what u wrote with ur caps lock there
      go away (f*urself), lol