How can I get closer to him?

Today I saw my boyfriends hands were in his pockets of his sweater. I instantly thought of wrapping my arms around his but hesitated and lost my chance. I often hesitate to do much things. I always tell myself "Don't wait for the perfect moment, take a moment and make it perfect." I didn't know what to do, should I just DO IT and not be scared to do this and follow my heart? What can I tell myself if I hesitate? Any other quotes to help me? 😔 my brain and heart think differently... My brain says "how will he react?" And my heart says "you are in a relationship and you can do things!!!" 😖 HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on circumstance. Reaching out to him for some PDA occasionally or in private is great. It can be a little inappropriate in a lot of public circumstances, particularly for men. If you are in public and he doesn't respond warmly to your PDA, then don't take it personally.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry how he will react, if he reacts negatively you know that he's not on the same page as you. Guys around your age are much shyer than girls your age, so make your move, don't wait for the chance, he's your boyfriend you always have chances around him :) x

• That was exactly what I needed to hear. Yeah, he is the person who loves me, and he can tell me things. I can't just sit there and wait and be a total stranger, I have to tell my fears "not listening" and just plain do it! Thanks a BUNCH!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well u r just shy with timeit will get better , if u hesitate just act stupid and do whatever ur brain says without reflection lol I do that with my boyfriend, when i wantto tell him smth and i hesitate i just stop everything say " screw it he is mine nth bad will happen if i tell him that " and i just do so ! ^^
    Any other questions? I think u will be fine

• be fearless and just do it! you won't regret it.