Why are guys in college so serious about relationships?

I see this all the time. Most girls I know want to screw random, good looking guys on campus. We don't care about emotional attachments or a relationship. I know guys who cry because a girl won't settle down with them. I also know a lot of them want kids already and there is no way a girl could raise a kid. We mature much slower and that's why so many girls are deadbeat moms. Why is this? I just want sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• The vast majority of college guys just want casual sex. You're experiance is far from the norm and you must be interacting with a strange small group of the guys on campus

• I'M USING facts

• That's not what facts are. I don't know what college you go to but the extreme VAST majority of college guys do NOT want to settle down or have kids and just want to have casual sex. So you need to look harder

Most Helpful Girl

• HS is when guys want to screw around. College is when you get serious and find a wife.

And I don't agree with you at all about the last part of your statements lol

What Guys Said 8

• Because they grew up relationship wise and your friends haven't.

• You are talking about me lol! i want a relationship! so what? thats my business, if you want to use college as an excuse to be a whore do your thing

• Lol why the fuck would I want to settle down and have kids xD Thanks for teh lawls 😂😆

• I think you're wrong. Most guys want sex in college.
    The good guys want to find someone to settle down with.
    I've always had a problem dating a woman who likes to screw around... Has or had either or.
    I don't trust them.

• Because people like you pretend to be female, and troll random internet communities.

• The sarc. It burns. You sound very angry my friend

• Well, I wanted to screw random girls in college. It never happened.

• future deabeat mom... good luck

What Girls Said 6

• This is just what I've known. I'm in the military and something my step-dad (ex mil.) who had done this told me when talking about my brother who we realized was doing this too is that when a lot of men leave home for the military, particularly the ones fresh out of college or high school, they leave their family unit and are trying to rebuild that family unit, even if they don't realize it. I'm going to assume it can be the same for guys in college, particularly the ones away from home. But, having not personally gone to college, I can't say whether that's the case or not.

Also, I'd have to disagree with some of your claims about girls raising kids or maturing slower and being deadbeat moms. That's more about that particular dead beat. And I can say that from personal experience, having a young mother that was the sole working parent and the one to take care of me when a dead beat dad didn't do shit.

• From my experience its the opposite way around... girls want to settle down and guys just wanna have hook ups.

• when i was in college it was the other way around
    i think most people in your age group are horny af anyways

• This is definitely a guy

• i dont think most are.

• FACTS are FACTS!