When is it okay to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?

I talk to her a little , not really friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her out. Just say, "I'd like to take you out, do you have time this week?" If she says yes then ask her what she likes to do and plan something. Girls like it when you plan to do something. So many guys are vague and wait until the last minute or they say "let's go out sometime".

What Girls Said 4

• First Friends, see if there is a chemistry and with time and nursing and nurturing, this will tell if there is More in store for Being... My girlfriend.
    Good luck. xx

• My best friend asked his girlfriend out the first time they hung out and they were together for 3 years.

• as long as you both like each other, do it now.

• Just ask her out to a few dates first.

What Guys Said 4

• You need to have a few dates and both of you need to have a chance to see how you feel being together before you ask her to make any commitment to you.

• When you know close to everything about her, know what she likes, what she prefers, what she doesn't like, know her better than you know yourself, thats when you truly know what you are really doing, and wheather or not your doing the right thing

• Go on a couple dates first.

• You should be friends first. That will make it a lot easier.