What do I do my boyfriend said he wouldn't talk to other girls but he told a girl to message him and he comment on a pic of her boobs?

And he knows I've been used before and I've been cheated on before and I'm only 15 and he just turned 16

Most Helpful Guy

• Young lady, do yourself a big ass favour, and dump the clown, if hang round with clowns, your life then becomes a circus. Do you want to treat your life like a circus? NO. You can't control people how treat you, but you the power you to cut people out of your life. So take that power back, and cut the clown out your life.

• Stop sucking ass, if you suck ass long enough, you end up choking on shit. He is an ass, you will be the one choking on shit. So stop hanging round with assholes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would dump him. Very disrespectful and if he lied to you and is doing that behind your back, then you need a man who wouldn't do that. Still sounds like a little boy.

What Guys Said 4

• Dump him! Don't let him down easy, just dump him. He did something completely inappropriate and dishonest.

After you have dumped him, you need to talk to someone you can trust and get some relationship advice since you keep finding guys who are losers/cheaters, maybe you look in the wrong places?

I know finding that out has to be tough, chalk it as a lesson learned and move on. Best wishes,

• If he violated a promise to you, I'll bet that you know what you should do. . . but you don't want to do it. Right?

• I'd suggest that he isn't the best one. As a guy, and a very loyal guy at that, I find it disgusting that he'd do that to anyone, period. I'm only open like that to the one I'm with, and my relationships last at least four months. Plus, when he told you he wouldn't talk to other girls, then asks for a pic of a girl's boobs, 1. he clearly lied and 2. he may be cheating. I'm sorry, but from a guy to a girl, that is how I see it.

• Sounds like he cheating yo

What Girls Said 3

• You know what you should though, don't you? Dump his ass.
    It seems like he doesn't even care about you.

• leave him now!

• forget him if you say something either hell deny it or fess up he most likely going to try to hook up with her if I were you forget him your young live life make a couple mistakes learn from them and move on