Is my boyfriend hiding something from me?

okay so me and my boyfriend have been together 3 months and we're also in a long distance relationship till i move to his city in January ( no, im not moving for him lol i got a job there ) anyway so i deactivated my facebook for a bit , and when i reactivated it today i went to his profile and i see that he's been friending other girls and his friend wrote on his wall and was like " omg i can click on ur pics now, and write on ur wall" so i feel like he's hiding something/someone from me. he also follows random girls on instagram but then im the one who gets shit for even having an ig account -_- im confused. someone please help :(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• The whole "omg i can click on ur pics now, and write on ur wall"- this is irrelevant and should be tossed aside. Don't worry about that. It is probably just a friend of his. However, it is the "he also follows random girls on intagram but then im the one who gets shit for even having an ig account" that I am worried about. He has one, yet he doesn't want you having one as well? That is control.. Which leads to an unhealthy relationship regardless. I don't think he is hiding anything, but I do think that he is a control freak.