Lost interest when he said he likes me back?

I've liked a guy for awhile now and we've gotten pretty close in the past two months. The other day I told him I like him and he said he likes me back. When he said that he pretty much just turned into an average guy in my eyes when I used to be head over heels for him. Anyone know what's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like a kid at Christmas who has been waiting and and anticipating the Big holiday and all of its toys and when the Gifts have been opened, the day is nearly Over, so Is.. The thrill.
    Same thing, same sample example here, dear. You were trying so hard to reach for this juicy apple way at the top of the tree and when you Grabbed it and you found out he was also watering for you, you no longer found it the Greatest... Chew.
    Good luck. x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like fear and maybe you like the chase too. Emotions are fluid, I bet if you stay and let your heart open up, your positive emotions about him will return. Remember all the things you liked about him before.

• I don't know if that's the way it went 🍎 or even happened?