So what do most girls actually look for?

from the ages of 18-22, in terms of boys... like what do they want?

• Intimate Relationships
  • Friendly relationships
  • Sexual Encounters
  • I dont care for boys at this moment
  • I am a guy, let me see

Most Helpful Girl

• We want someone that we have a lot of fun with like a friend but then someone to get serious with when you need to... Its like the best of both worlds... We just want someone that makes us laugh and tells us we look pretty and someone that we always have fun with

• So it sounds like you want a boyfriend...
      But I don't think girls want one
      Cause you can find a guy who makes you laugh and tells you are pretty
      Then find a guy who you have fun with and have sex with...
      Why be with one guy when most girls get that sort of attention anyway?

What Girls Said 20

• YOUR SOUL.

• I don't care for boys lately, lmao. Had a few stupid relationships who didn't end well and I'm like "what the hell does a GUY want from a girl?" now. I'm done with this species. 😂😂😂😂

But if I could have, I'd like a fun dude whom I can be myself with and so he can. Something light and refreshing, not that romantic doodlee-doo. Just like... mates. Mates who joke around with each other, do stupid/random stuff together, cuddle and relax and at the same time have some deep/serious talks too, if we feel like it...
    ^^

• Sounds like a great relationship!
      i am too looking for a "lover friend" as my neighbor says lol!

she told me thats what i need to find :)

• Yeah, I think these are the best kind of relationships and the ones which hold the longest (: you surely will find somebody, keep your eyes open😄

Your friend is pretty clever^^^

• Mrs. Clements is a very wise old lady lol!!!
      she also was my first grade teacher, she is bae lol!

Good luck to you to pursuing a long and healthy relationship :)

• I want friends, but I am also down for a serious relationship if I like the person and think that it will work. I'm not actively seeking a relationship and I'm happy without one, but that's just me.
    Most people my age regardless of gender are dying for a serious relationship and try to make it work with every attractive single person they possibly can. That's not healthy but who am I to judge.

So to answer your question, most girls want a relationship. But most of us also want friends, and a lot want sexual encounters as well.

• I'm not interested right now, but I would go for serious relationship/marriage, once I'm in "the mood"

• Intimately sexual fun relationships.

• for relationship

• I prefer to be friends. Let's maybe have sex. Then if I fall for you, let's date.

I'm mostly opposed to the idea of a relationship right now. However, sometimes that's how the dice fall. Feelings change. I'm never out "relationship hunting" though. Some girls actually do that.

• No offense but I think having sex with someone before you have feelings for them, then falling in love... Will potentially lead to a big heart break

• For me, my only criteria is that you don't watch much porn and don't check out other girls. Seriously. That's it. You could look like a sack of doorknobs and I'd still dig you lol

• Most likely just friendship for now maybe It'll change if I find someone interesting but now just friendly relationship with guys.

• Yeah I completely understand that 😄
      I think it's good to have guy/girl friends 😊
      Both are essential 😄

• I don't care for boys/guys at this moment :)

• I guess I'm the only person looking for friendly relationships lol (hangs head and walks away)

• lol! thats fine! thanks for your opinion :)
      i like when girls feel that way, that way i dont have to worry about them liking me or anything lol :)

• Right, no stress or added insecurities!!

• Lol no wonder they call you trainwreckadvice. Your logic is unrealistic

• intimate relationship

• I would say majority of us want a proper relationship

• at this moment I care about my self

• Sex sex sex sex

• Nah, nah, honey I'm good.

• A friendly and loyal relationship.

• They want the relationship

• I'd like a relationship with a decent guy. But until then, I don't want any; I'm good with being single.

• i dont understand :/
      wait so you want a relationship, but haven't found the guy yet? is that what you are saying?

• Thanks man @Asker

• Yes, thank you, simplegal123! :)

I like the idea of an intimate relationship with one man, but so far I haven't found him. Or the "right" one, since my last one was abusive. I'd rather be single than be with someone like that again.

• I like for an intimate relationship, singular. Unfortunately, the one guy I've wanted that with doesn't want to be my boyfriend </3 . Anymore. But we are still best friends. So that kind of counts but it sucks because I want more and I still love him.

• Aww I'm so sorry. I went through the same thing recently. I found the greatest and sweetest girl and wanted to marry her someday nearly soon. And she dumped me to "find herself". Then she took me back :D
      Then dumped me again three days later. I still love her so much but obviously she doesn't love me back all too much. Very painful feeling. So I'm very sorry that happened to you. If you ever want to talk about it, I'd be glad to help

• *hugs* for you guys <3

• Aww well I really hope something good works out for you two. Everybody deserves love and you two especially

What Guys Said 15

• An add on to this questions, do any of you girls want a farmer? To ride in a tractor with? 🚜💨 haha this guy 👉😋👈

• lol!!! ask it yourself! :p

• Haha I actually did a while back. Turns out, none. Haha but maybe I'll ask it again someday

• I Actually do with my currently boyfriend xD
      Was really fun to chill at the country side of germany , since I Grew up in the City :D

• Most women from age of 18-22 like sexual encounters/not too serious relationships with men that are (or either) pretty boys/athletic/fun. and rich (aka alpha males).

• Dem 5 chicks who voted sexual encounters! lol

• Usually, they're more relationship-oriented. So I said "intimate relationships", although there's not a shortage of girls in this age group just looking for sexual encounters.

• Women exist in the moment. One minute they want chad thunder cock, the next they want some chump to settle down with.

Women are creatures of the moment.

• I think most women look for perfection. I don't think there's a compromise there. I think the compromise comes in at "Perfect : Relationship" and "Close enough : Sexual encounter/FWB"

• They someone with a car and money.

• A hot guy who can game their pants off.

• Yo man what i have notice is they all want sexual encounters man 90% want to bang 10 percent want a real relationship. You have a better chance getting laid than you do getting a relationship in this era

• All 3 I suppose.

• how much money is in the pocket... or if he has a hot brother

• I understand the brother part!
      I had a girl be super friendly with me just to try and hook up with my brother!

• No clue, I'm ignored by girls outside of GaG. But whatever it is girls want, it clearly isn't me. I wonder why I even exist. :D

• A shugah daddy...

• Girls are girls are girls...

• A human ATM, a human shield and status.