Is this girl really interested in me or is she just being nice?

There is this girl that is really good looking. I have noticed her for a while because she is so hot, but I never thought she would even consider me. She has a lot of guys interested in her, and just walking around school with her she has a good number of them saying hi to her. I am in 2 classes with her, and in both classes she has guys sitting next to her that talk to her a lot. She never seems interested in them though, and I never see her initiate conversations with them. Each class though she always turns around and smiles at me, and whenever I see her in the hallways at school she always smiles at me, and then looks down as she walks by which I dont really understand. After class she always seems like she is trying to talk with me. Yesterday I took a while to walk out after the bell, and she kept fooling around with her backpack until I left, at which point she walked out at the same time I did. Today I was sitting outside waiting for the bus and she was standing behind me with a friend, she kept talking really loudly and I couldnt figure out why, and then she came and stood basically next to me but didn't say a word, I figured she wanted me to say something and it was awkward so I ended up asking her something and then immediately afterwards she started talking to me. I feel like she is into me, but she could just be friendly, she hasn’t invited me to hang out, hasn’t gone out of her way to get closer with me, she just seems to want to talk to me a lot. Whats up with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's into you.

What Girls Said 2

• She likes you and she is giving you the signals to ask her out... so that's you job:) Be specific, don't say "let's hang out sometime" say, "Will you go out with me? When are you free this week?" It takes nerve I know but I bet she will say yes. When she does, ask her what she likes to do and plan something. Girls love it when you ask and make a plan. She wouldn't keep initiating conversation if she didn't like you but you have to ask:)

• She's into you. Waiting for u to approach... But it might be too late... I would do something fast before she moves on completely.

What Guys Said 1

• Samme here the exact thing is happening to me I can't believe it