Is 13 to yonug to date?

If so when are you old enough to date?

Young not yonug sorry about that☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehhhh it's ok, I mean, as long as you don't do other stuff, I think it's ok. I started going out with girls at 11, so I'm no one to say if it's wrong or right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Dating and putting your heart out there can easily reduce your happiness, alter your sense of peace, and dismantle your confidence. You may develop patterns and bad habits that will hinder your ability to function in a healthy, fulfilling relationship YEARS after you begin adulthood. As a teenager, your future self will thank you more if you stay focused on enjoying the unique, carefree aspects of youth! :) So it truly is best to save the dating for men and not preteen, horny boys who can't offer a fraction of what you can have romantically later on.

What Guys Said 5

• yes especially if you can't spell young ;)

• In today's world? No. There was a 14-year-old girl complaining about not having an ex-boyfriend yet while all her friends have at least one ex...

• Holy shit im 7 years older than a 13 years old. Wow thats fucking crazy to think how time works. And yeah thats kind of young.

• I think it is... you are probably better off waiting at least another 1-2 years.
    And if you really have to do it make sure the guy is your age and not and old perv who's into little teens and get the OK from your parents

• No, it isn't too young.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know i think dating at 13 is pointless. you're still very young and figuring yourself out. i think around 17 is a good age.. its when you're starting to grow older and think differently.

• Yes, it is. You should be focused on your studies.

• It is but as long as your not doing dirty behaviour that's ok

• When I was 12 I thought I was so mature and could date. Ha-ha... Don't do it.

• wait a few years.

• In my house hold it is way too young. Basically, you're old enough to date when you finish high school. That can be anywhere from 15 to 21 years of age. All I am saying is if you are on track with school, you can date ar a decent age of 17... If you are off track, you'll have to move out to date. 😂