Is age a problem here?

This guy that I'm crushing on is 23 and I'm 17, I'll be 18 in 4 months but do you think age is an issue here?

• Yes age is an issue he's too old for you.
  • No it's okay since you'll be 18 soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• as someone who's 23 i don't think age is an issue

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its fine!

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on what state you live in. But generally speaking, it is a problem for NOW.

Unless your state has specific exemption laws, like for example Florida (where sex between an adult and a minor is legal as long as the minor is at least 16 and the adult is under 24), you should just wait until you turn 18.

• He's too old for you

• No age there doesn't seem to be a issue for you..., going to be 18 soon wouldn't worry about it

• At those ages, as long as you are legal I think it's fine. :-D

• So where you live it's 18? If so then just wait until you're 18.

• Once you become legal, probably a pretty good age difference.

• How did a 23 year old meet a 17 year old is what I want to know

• Work 😛

• Yes? Hahah why not?

• Yikes

• 8 in of thriving penis

What Girls Said 3

• If you are at similar places it should be fine. Personally I'd wait a couple of years if I were you though

• I don't know... I guess it's okay, but if you are still in HS and he's not, I think it's not really appropriate. But, to each their own.

• Its not a huge age gap but it can be mentally. I mean ur still young n therebis some much more for u to do learn about urself what if he would like to settle down would i be ready? Ur young he is older what if ur opinions are diffrent or something.

• I'm 17 but mentally I'm probably 30. 😅👸🏻

• I know I understand ur may be mature for ur age. Because I know I am but now at the moment I am in college. I am glad that I have space to figure out what to do with myself. But really all this is up to you whatever u decided.