Is age a problem here?

This guy that I'm crushing on is 23 and I'm 17, I'll be 18 in 4 months but do you think age is an issue here?

• Yes age is an issue he's too old for you.
    22% (4)33% (8)29% (12)Vote
  • No it's okay since you'll be 18 soon.
    78% (14)67% (16)71% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• as someone who's 23 i don't think age is an issue

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its fine!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on what state you live in. But generally speaking, it is a problem for NOW.

Unless your state has specific exemption laws, like for example Florida (where sex between an adult and a minor is legal as long as the minor is at least 16 and the adult is under 24), you should just wait until you turn 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's too old for you

0|0
    1|0
  • No age there doesn't seem to be a issue for you..., going to be 18 soon wouldn't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • At those ages, as long as you are legal I think it's fine. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • So where you live it's 18? If so then just wait until you're 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you become legal, probably a pretty good age difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • How did a 23 year old meet a 17 year old is what I want to know

0|0
    0|0
    • Work 😛

• Show All
    • Yes? Hahah why not?

• Yikes

• 8 in of thriving penis

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you are at similar places it should be fine. Personally I'd wait a couple of years if I were you though

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... I guess it's okay, but if you are still in HS and he's not, I think it's not really appropriate. But, to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a huge age gap but it can be mentally. I mean ur still young n therebis some much more for u to do learn about urself what if he would like to settle down would i be ready? Ur young he is older what if ur opinions are diffrent or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 17 but mentally I'm probably 30. 😅👸🏻

• I know I understand ur may be mature for ur age. Because I know I am but now at the moment I am in college. I am glad that I have space to figure out what to do with myself. But really all this is up to you whatever u decided.