Our 1 year anniversary presents! What do I do?

So me and my boyfriend are both 17 and we are coming up on our 1 year anniversary. We love each other very much, and we talk about a future together after we graduate from high school, a house, kids, marriage all of that we have discussed. For our 1 year I wanted to get him a promise ring, engraved with either our names or a statement that I find and I'm just not sure if guys like those sorts of things. Do they find them meaningful and do they actually like them? Or would he be disappointed in getting that from me for our 1 year? I need help! I really want to do it but I just don't know if it would be a good idea.

What Guys Said 1

• "For our 1 year I wanted to get him a promise ring, engraved with either our names or a statement that I find and I'm just not sure if guys like those sorts of things. Do they find them meaningful and do they actually like them?"

^personally i don't believe in rings and stuff like dat... rings r just... rings...

a ring won't tell anything... actions r wot count mostly...

but anyway... isn't it too soon to think about it? i mean.. r u 100% SURE u want dis guy for da rest of yer life? just wait till u both finish college and have stable jobs at least... :|

What Girls Said 0