Hey guys, is it any different dating an African American female than dating any other?

Hey guys, is it any different dating an African American female than dating any other? Also, do you have a different approach when trying to get an African American girl's attention?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Every African American or black girl is unique in her own ways just as any latin, caucasian, middle-eastern or Asian girl.

I've dated a white American, African American, Brazilian, white British, Cameroonian, Mauritius, Mongolian, Moroccan and white Spanish. There's no specific personal qualities that I experienced, which could be ascribed to a particular race. Therefore, I don't think there is a particular approach to get an African American girl.

However, you do need to understand the values of each girl when approaching them. For example, my ex Moroccan girlfriend is a Muslim, which was a factor I adapted my approach during the courtship period.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nope. You are a girl. Just like all other girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • i had an African girl in my class, we were very close like almost having something but then she moved. African girls are very nice in general and they are also wild😌

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't know I want to say no but just seeing my friend dating a black girl and she is constantly on his ass 24/7 lol xD I think I might not want to since I really enjoy my freedom

1|0
    0|0
  • It is. They are hotter and more passionate. They are WINNING!

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if I had a different approach to my girlfriend. The difference with black girls is they are hotter and funnier in my opinion. Fun people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont Know but I'm white and really attracted to black girls..

1|0
    0|0
  • Never tried dating one but I'm thinking they probably have different expectations from other women. They probably want a huge dick and lots of materialistic things

0|0
    3|4
    • Haha well I'm not like that lol

• Show All
    • Ohhh ok so when you answered my question why did you take that into account?

• Didn't*

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.