Are you sure your lover not gonna leave you?

I hav no confidence that my boyfriend won't leave me but on d other side he feels sure enough I will always be on his side… he's not saying it but I know, it happens with my 2 ex boyfriend. First bf…everytime we fought, he said always to find other guy who better than him. Second guy… he's softer but rarely met me, my friend joking said that I will find other guy to him but he said “its not gonna happen she won't.” I wonder am I so pathetic? Why all my boyfriend thinks I won't leave them?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I am sure. I don't have a lover, so there is no way a non-existent lover can leave me, right?

Coming to your case... you are not pathetic, the people who judge you for staying/leaving are.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I'm not 100% sure. I don't think you can ever be 100% sure that your partner is never going to leave you. People change, feelings change, it's all natural, and there's not too small a chance that eventually someone is going to want to end the relationship. However, I know that I make my boyfriend happy and comfortable, and we enjoy each other's company very much and that's enough to make me feel secure that he's not going to leave me anytime soon.