Girls, do you get the "guys do not like nice girls" treatment too?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is that there's usually a very boring, predictable, unadventurous, non-thrilling side to people who are 90% nice and 10% everything else. It's not that nice guys and nice girls are not liked, but that they can genuinely be outshined and upstaged by someone else. There can be something very appealing when it comes to unapologetically raw, unfiltered people who stop being nice in order to keep it real, get ish done, and express themselves.

• So maybe being spontaneous is what a nice person may need?

• Yes, a pushover is someone who is so focused on being nice that they literately tolerate and accept disrespect and keep their mouth shut when something offensive happens. You typically can't rely on this person to speak up if there's an injustice or have your back in a bold way if need be. It's also just kinda attractive knowing that someone may let others disrespect them and crap all over them for the sake of making sure they are "nice".

• typo you mean unattractive lol, my sister stop seeing a guy who me and my brothers became good friends with and asked her why and she said he was "too nice" and dated a, (no joke), a guy who looked just like him, (they both had long hair and were rock and roll type guys) but was a true jerk and loved him a lot

What Girls Said 4

• In my experience as a nice girl, generally the only guys who are into "nice girls" are "bad boys." To corrupt them, take advantage of them, who knows. Shy, nice guys are usually more attracted to confident girls, as well as the confident nice guys.

Now there are exceptions to EVERY rule, so don't get worked up if your experiences are different. This is just what I've witnessed myself, being a former shy nice girl and later becoming a confident nice girl.

• Yes, though it's more like: guys don't like girls that are too "innocent." It's basically standard for most people that girls be experienced sexually but not "too experienced", be girlfriend material but not too "pure" or "frigid", and be confident but not "too confident." Stuff like that.

• I beg to differ, most guys would prefer "innocent/frigid" over the "too experienced seemingly skanky types but like what the people said below it could be "party type dudes"

• I never said guys preferred skanky types. In my experience, guys have always told me that they want the "perfect inbetween." Experienced but not skanky, adventurous but again not skanky, and valuing virginity tends to be a turn off because it requires a greater level of commitment.

Now this doesn't apply to all men naturally, but in my experience, this is how it's been.

• Not really i think if a guy who really wants to get to know a girl would like to date/ talk to a nice girl, a party guy/douch would prolly be different.

• Rarely. I've had some party/frat dudebro types treat me a certain way. But most "normal" guys treat me just fine.