Friends with benefits, what's up with this guy?

I have been seeing this guy on and off for about 3 months in a friends with benefits way. I really like him. He says he thinks I'm beautiful and amazing, but he has a feeling. He can't explain the feeling, but it prevents him from taking this any further. We've been on dates to the movis and out to dinner. He is extremely affectionate. He cuddles after sex and kisses my forehead. We can lay there and talk forever. When we hug, he likes to kiss me on top of the head, even if I just kissed him (he's a foot taller than me.) What's up with this guy? What is the feeling. What do the forehead/top of head kisses mean?
I have to add... he sent me this weird message how because we've been having sex, we are more than friends. He enjoys my company and sex is just a bonus. But, then he says it's just sex. Why all the sugar coating when I was already sleeping with him?

Yes. He was very specific with his words. Though, his actions speak louder. It confuses me.
Also, about 3 or 4 weeks ago, I told him I wasn't going to sleep with him anymore because I wanted to start dating someone. He seemed fine with it. But, he still texted me a week later. It didn't work out with the guy I was going to date, so we resumed where we left off. He tells me this is the best sex he has ever had, but can't base a relationship on sex alone. All these words, but then his actions confuse the heck out of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't feel like friends with benefits to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's shown you what he wants out of the relationship. Words mean nothing, actions everything. Now you have to decide if this is the kind of relationship you want to be in... at least till he finds a girl who doesn't give him that 'feeling' - at which time he will move on.

At least that's how I see it... be careful with your heart... only you can break it.

What Guys Said 2

• are you sure you're friends with benefits?

• I guess kissing in the forehead means like i'd care for you in a intimate way but who knows.

What Girls Said 0