Guys, what do you do when you are attracted to a girl?

Guys above +35 I'm really interested in your answer too.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid her, since I'm old enough to know better than to get involved with her.

What Guys Said 3

• if she is a stranger then stare at her and wait for a miracle. I am not big on starting conversations with random strangers in the tube.

If its someone I know then I would probably ask her for her number and chat her up to get to know her better if i don't know her as good as id like and eventually ask her out.

• Oh I get so weird... and extremely shy if I actually fall for a girl. If its a girl thats just good looking, I dont care, I just approach her. But if its a girl I really like Im like a coward.. thats why I only had 2 girlfriends that I actually REALLY liked, because they approached me first.

• If you mean around them then I try to be noticeable. Not in a cocky way, just 'around'. If you mean what my mind goes through. I think about a girl while doing anything around the house or in school. NO, that doesn't mean sexually. I just think of what it would be like to be with her/have her as a girlfriend.