Should I assume he is no longer interested?

Went on 2 dates with a guy, the dates a week a part. The week between the dates, we texted everyday throughout the day, always initiated by him. On the second date, he talks about future plans and things we should go do. We end up sleeping together that night. He texted me the next day and we make tentative plans to go out again the following weekend. He actually tries to come over again that night, but I say no (it was late). I texted him the following day and he replied, then I replied, but then nothing. I send him another text later that night and no reply. Now today, I've not heard anything and I don't want to text him again. Should I assume he isn't interested anymore? Should I text him or call him?

Most Helpful Guy

• So right now you have texted twice with no reply, right? I would say wait another couple of days and then text him again and just say, "hey, haven't heard from you, I'm game for another date if you are. Text me back if you are interested!" Then the ball is his court. If he doesn't reply after a few days it is time to forget and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd suggest waiting one more day and then text and ask if everything's ok.

What Guys Said 1

• Refrain from texting him. Once he does text you (he will), insist he call you.

Corner him and ask him what he wants from you.

What Girls Said 2

• try to text him.

• Don't text him or call him anymore. If he is interested in you, he will reach you. If not, move on.