Girls, do you like shy guys?

I just wanted to know if girls would rather date a guy who isn't afraid of attention or a guy who doesn't like to talk a lot. I've always been a quiet guy the ladies, especially ones who I can see myself going out with. But when you get to know me I can be very outgoing. I sometimes see girls give me this "look" in class or whenever I go out with my friends. Some say I'm attractive so I guess that's why I get stared at so often (I also work out) but I don't want to call myself attractive cause that's just not who I am. My friends always tell me to stop being so shy but I can't help it. I still haven't even had my first kiss yet lol. I know most girls expect the guy to make the first move but I always just back out last second because I guess I overthink the situation. Im a senior in high school by the way, thanks.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay- firstly- yes, most girls would jump shy guys like you, just because you sound so sincere and the fact that you have multiple people telling you you're attractive is a good sign. The fact that you're single, and no experience most girls will find adorable, and can be a major draw when it comes to that. I'm not entirely sure about the age difference (I'm 15- living in the UK) So I've no idea how the American school system works or what their normal preferences are, but I assume its around the same concept...

• Thanks for your kind words :) im actually in Canada, but pretty much the same thing I guess lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, I'm sorry no. Not to mean girls aren't out there who like them, and as long as you're not shy once you'er comfortable around them then it should be alright!
    But the best advice I can give to anyone is that you'll never get a partner by sitting around and waiting for someone to do all the moves! You have to play your part, to gain interest and let them know you like them or nothing will ever happen! It takes 2 to tango, you both gotta put the effort in!
    And while sometimes it can be scary "all it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just 20 seconds of embarassing bravery, and I promise something great will come of it"
    Good luck and get yourself out there, the worst they can say is no (girls get hit on all the time and say no to lots of guys, not a big deal) :)

• For me no because I'm like the opposite of Shy! But it depends on the girl though. If she is loud and energetic, she most likley might not like shy guys. But if she is quiet to then Maybe... just maybe😜😜😜

• Shy guys I prefer because I am shy too and I find it kind of endearing.

• i like them!