What do you think of a 25 year old woman dating a 40 year old man?

Like what's the first thought that comes into your mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to calculate age difference... 15 years, okay, the guy is 15 years older than the woman and the woman is 15 years younger than the man. I wonder if the woman likes the man for his money or for something else... Why is this man dating a woman 15 years younger than him?

I wonder if a girl will ever choose me. I got no job and I'm too shy to ask girls out. Now, I'm going to play more League of Legends. I'm going to keep dreaming about activating my hidden powers to save the world from seemingly impossible to defeat evil enemies, maybe girls will like me then or maybe I'll die an epic death and people will feel sorry for me. Or maybe one day I'll become a really cool inventor and girls will finally be impressed with my existence, and I will get laid everyday forever. OR maybe I'll finally become emperor of the universe and I'll finally get a harem for me to enjoy.

YES, I found a match. Hopefully, I can jungle Master Yi again.

Those are my first thoughts, peace.

Final thoughts...

Well, hey at least I'm not a virgin anymore, I slept with four prostitutes last month and I don't need to worry about dying a virgin anymore. The sex was mediocre, but I guess it was better than no sex. I wonder if the Venus Project will every become reality. I wonder who or what I am in the Spirit World. What is the true form of my soul?

Ok, peace for real this time.

• I made a typo in my fourth to last sentence. It should say,

*I wonder if the Venus Project will ever become reality.*

Have a nice evening! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly i wonder about their sex life :/ kinda pervy huh?

What Guys Said 6

• There's nothing intrinsically wrong with it. They are, however, at two significantly different points in life. She's looking to marry and possibly have babies whereas he may have already been there, done that. She's trying to get her career going and he's at the edge of the summit of his.

• There's nothing wrong with that at all. It will work out pretty well for the woman since men come out of their prime at around 32-33 and women don't enter theirs until about 30 or so.

You'll likely not deal with "c'mon babe. . . just the tip" very often from the 40 year-old. lol. :)

Some will judge, but who cares. If he makes you happy, then go for it!

• Nothing unusual i guess,

When i was 15, I knew girls in my school year fucking 25+ year olds, So, I guess its just normal for girls only to like older guys

(Also they are generally taller, Richer and more attractive, Which is basically all what matters for guys in a relationship), So... Yeah.. Normal i guess? I see why they do it. Good for them i guess?

• I am 45 and love younger women.

• No problem at all if they are happy whose business is it bu t theirs

• Honestly...

"gold digger" comes to mind.

What Girls Said 7

• In 4 years my friends with benefits will be 40.. so nothing really haha, I'm 21 at the moment. It really depends! Some don't even look 40 x

• They are of age so I don't care. That was my first thought.

... well if I'm being honest my first thought was oh my god that's hot because I thought that you said 25 year old man and a 40 year old man.

• That's my first reaction:

http://replygif.net/311

• Generally men in their forties should already be in a relationship and have a family. I think it will be difficult to uphold the relationship.

• I was in an affair last summer with a guy who was 38. It was a May-December type of romance.

• OUT OF HER MIND..

• i think its fine.