There's a girl who I've been friends with for a while. how do I take things to the next level with her?

I've been friends with this girl for 4 years because she went to my school, we're still pretty good friends and hang out occasionally but how do I get her to like me and take things to the next level?

Most Helpful Girl

• You Need to change this 'Hang out occasionally' to More often. It is a better way of nursing and nurturing things to 'The next level,' where you can be together with maybe More in store and See if it gets you to where you want to be with her.
    If you have been together this long in 'Still pretty good friends,' then you above all, have a better Chance for a possible romance.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get her to like you, just straight up and tell her that you guys are awesome friends and that you know that "we'd make a great couple" and that you want to take her out on a date! Both, intent and action are done in one motion!

• thanks, best piece of advice I've gotten

• @Asker - But also keep in mind she may not see you in that same light and may ask you that she'd rather still be friends. IF you can live with being "JUST" friends then that's up to you, but for me once this kind of dramatic shift in a friendship occurs you can NEVER really go back to being "JUST" friends since you changed that dynamic. It's better to so say no that's okay I'm glad to have been friends with you but that's not what I am looking for and then leave. Just to keep you mind open to different outcomes but the main goal here is to focus on what YOU want! GO FOR IT!!!

What Girls Said 1

• try to flirt with her.

What Guys Said 0