Girls, do u get mad when I guy writes "sure" or "oh ok" .. does it send off a red flag?

Girls, do u get mad when I guy writes "sure" or "oh ok" .. does it send off a red flag? I said to a girl and now she acts like I don't wanna talk to her

2

What Girls Said 2

• Depends what its in response to, but short, blunt answers like that kill conversation and do make it seem like you're not interested in what they said, especially if it was quite a long thing they said.

• She wrote a kind of a long sentence but my intentions weren't to be rude or anything.. this is why I hate texting.. now she doesn't wanna talk to me

• meh tbh its a bit of an immature reaction to "oh ok", while it cuts the conversation its not THAT rude.. just initiate conversation again in a day or two when she's forgot about it (if thats what she's annoyed over)

• its a red flag.